View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 12:02 PM   #2728
Laurinquë
Shade of Carn Dûm

Laurinquë has been trapped in the Barrow!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
No, it's because they mostly eat caribou - very Alaskan of them, everything eats caribou up here. Ooh, Here's another good picture of a swarm.
Ono! You're reminding me of my trip to the North Slope last summer. It was great . . . except for the biting insects. Mosquitos aren't really that bad at all; it's tiny biting flies that EAT you, chewing holes and such.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir
Procrastination that gets out of hand. If you have several months of time to write a 2500-word paper, why oh why do you leave it till the last night, and even then spend three hours chatting with a friend?

I have 32 words.
I'm so sorry! I do this all the time. Like right now for instance, I should be working on my current events journal, it's due in a couple of hours and all I have is the articles--which I have not read.

I assign backing into a car parked behind you and causing $500+ in damage. Not that I personally did this, my mum did (a am a FAR BETTER driver ), but it has made me late to school today and made the owner of the car call the police.

Last edited by Laurinquë; 01-15-2010 at 12:05 PM.
Laurinquë is offline   Reply With Quote