View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 12:53 AM   #123
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Inziladun

Day 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
I can only speak for myself, but the answer here is a definite no. Just a poor Working Stiff.

And bravo, Lottie. The only thing missing is the melody! By the way, was that based upon something else, or was it a Lottie Original?
So, this is it so far? I'll be back when more of the young people begin to stir.
Nice little first post. Makes everyone happy, says he's off. Nothing much there.

Quote:
Wilwa- Guilty for making lists.

Still nothing of note? This is disappointing, even for Day 1. It does look likely I'll be making a shot in the dark by voting for a sub, at this rate.
Outing the 'PM Pals', hmm? I suppose we could, but what would it accomplish?

EDIT-had to remove one of Wilwa's smilies to allow one of my own
Wilwa banter; complains about lack of posts; comments on the outage of the pmers. About the pmers, this is exactly what I think when I read this: If everyone wants to I have no objection but I don't know why we should.

Quote:
I was wondering the same thing, Wilwa. You're may be right, but I don't know how you could be so sure.

Izzy, hm? Well, I would ask you if she's said anything interesting, or, even better, lupine, but then, how do I know you're not a wolf?
This is why I don't see what this gains us. We're flying blind both ways, here and with our PM Pals.

x/d with Nog and Wilwa
Questioning how Wilwa knew there would be no wolf/gifted pairings; banter with Izzy. This also says nothing. "You're maybe right, but I don't know how you could be so sure." Maybe, but maybe not.

Quote:
To be fair, I think she also said there were four wolves, so I'm not sure if she was entirely serious about that.

Wilwa said she was basically just trying to get people posting, and it appears she was somewhat successful. I didn't think she was all that enthused about it herself, just trying to get reactions.

So, Sally and I say practically the same thing, yet somehow I'm evil and she isn't?

x/d with Lottie (ah! my first vote!) and Glirdan
Defends Wilwa; resonding to me. Yes, because Sally's actually took a stance. Yours said nothing but sounded nice, if you look closely.

Quote:
Morsul's absence is a bit disconcerting, but I don't see him as voteworthy just yet.
At the moment, I think I'm leaning toward Lottie. No one else really stands out as much at the moment, and her vote for me wasn't very well reasoned, even if it is me saying so. I never said I was for or against the PM-Pal outing, yet she claims I flip-flopped.
There's also the way she seems to be misrepresenting Wilwa's words, as Rikae notes. I'd like to hear from some others though before I decide.

x/d with Glirdan
I claimed you flip-flopped because you never actually gave a position, but you seemed to twice. I did not misrepresent Wilwa's words. In the post where she suggested revealing pm pals, she also considered fake revealing or voting herself. In my mind, that counts a joking. Inzil also worries about Morsul's absense.

Quote:
Well, I don't think I'll be around for DL, so it's

++Lottie

As I said, her vote seemed quite forced, and no one else looks worse.
Votes me because my vote was forced.

Day 2

Quote:
A Ranger save? Outstanding. The first thing to figure out is why they were after you, Sally. I missed most of the stuff that happened around DL yesterDay, so I think it could be worthwhile to look at that more closely.
Is happy about the Ranger save and says the first thing is to establish why they were after Sally. Wants to look at the dl stuff. Honestly, that doesn't seem all that helpful to me, since at the dl it was just Sally and Morsul, and they're both cleared already.

Quote:
The only thing that jumps out about Sally in the last hour or two before DL is that she voted in the end for Shasta over Morsul. It could have meant Shasta's death, but for the coin toss.
I don't think that's proof of Shasta's guilt, but it doesn't make him look particularly good. He also voted for Morsul, though admittedly that was to save himself. I can't necessarily blame him for that alone.
Hm. An attempt to silence one who almost killed him, or a wolfish plot to put him under a cloud?
I guess I should look back at the rest of Sally's doings to see if there's anything there. That'll probably have to wait a few hours, though. My bed awaits.
Looks at Sally and thinks that Shasta could be guilty.

I still think he's wolfish, but he hasn't posted much. It's hard to tell.