View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 09:47 PM   #107
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
K, sorry but I just have to comment on this before finally going to bed....

Quote:
One, the fact that she believes each pair is really in this for themselves, which is not entirely true if you stop to think about it. We only have ONE traditional Lover pair that really wants to make it to the end
That was my belief at the time, before Gwath clarified, and no there actually is no traditional Lover pair.

Quote:
I'm going to stop analyzing right here because for me this post is the ticket to Wilwa getting my vote. The fact that she said that we SHOULDN'T reveal any suspicions about our partner is rather worrisome in itself. If someone knows ANYTHING about there partner being a Wolf, they should step up immediately! The whole point of this is for us to catch the Wolves, right? Why do something that could hinder that UNLESS you're the Lover of the Wolf!
This isn't fair, you should have taken ALL my posts into consideration. And if I'm the lover of a wolf why lynch me? I'm not actually a wolf, so lynching me does nothing. You really should have read all my posts.

x'ed with Gwath, ok then, will shut up now, and go to sleep and try to wipe the mental slate clean for the new game....