View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 09:37 PM   #100
alonariel
Wight

alonariel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to alonariel Send a message via MSN to alonariel Send a message via Skype™ to alonariel
Thoughts on toDay:

The whole debate between Rikae and Nog strikes me as Day 1 ordo-on-ordo, though time may tell a different story. I've always been rubbish at reading Rikae, and have never played with Nog before, so we'll see...

I only partially understand the votes for Wilwa. Yes, she does seem trying to be on everybody's good side, but were I in her shoes and had more time to post toDay, I probably would have ended up with the same musings on the lovers role. As it stands, I don't feel wolfishness from her all that much.

Morsul...I've never played with before, and therefore have no basis for comparison. Like Inzil said, he did jump on her bandwagon pretty quickly.

Lari has not posted yet because she is trapped in an eight-hour shift at work that should be ending soon - hopefully she'll get on and get in a post or two soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
Yes, the gifteds would profit from knowing each other's identities. I was just saying that even if, say, the Seer and Ranger are lovers, it doesn't follow that they're going to know that they're lovers with each other.
How would they not know? When I received my role, it clearly stated that I was a lover and who my lover was, just not their identity, only their name. Why would lovers not know they were lovers? *confused*

Okay, I see you've gone to bed - and I don't have my phone to pester you with texts, so I'll save that question for tomorrow.