View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 08:31 PM   #66
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

What Nog said makes sense, and is honestly exactly what was going through my head until Gwath's clarification.

During Night 1 I was distinctly under the impression that the only thing that made us different from traditional Lovers was that we don't die together, I assumed everything else was the same, therefore assumed that our main goal (as long as our love was alive) was to survive til the end with our lover, no matter what side won. Rikae, this may not be how you understood it, but it's clearly how some others understood it (including at least me and my lover).

Aswell my lover and I were under the impression that we could tell each other our roles. So we did. Because we thought our Lover role was priority over our other role, and therefore believed that knowing each other's role would help us achieve a win as Lovers (since at the time that's what we thought the goal was).

So if we don't restart and we continue as is, any information I gained from my private PMs with my partner will remain between him and I, at least as long as both of us are alive. You may not agree with that, but it doesn't seem fair to me for either of us to use any information we may have gained from each other in private, when that information was collected when we had a different understanding of the dynamics of the game. It's not fair to anyone.