View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 05:36 PM   #786
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Nope at least I am not overlooking this thread, it's fun to read about your adventures. Looks like you had a great time but even so I can't say I'd regret not coming, given that I had probably the most awesome New Year ever anyway.

And even though I wasn't there, your stories portray the whole happening quite vividly... probably partly because I've met a couple of attendants myself and know something general about most people anyway. So thanks for posting, keep doing it! However, even at the risk of sounding demanding, it'd be quite awesome if you posted more photos here. Yeah I know Facebook is full of them, but not everybody has an account, or the energy to go through hundreds and hundreds of photos to find those that summarise the moot the best.

Oh and a word of warning in advance... there might be a slight chance that some day, certain people find a painting of themselves in a cuddly pose.