View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 04:30 PM   #45
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy
Had just realized the/a advantage the wolves could use. Tsk tsk!
I think we have thought of the same thing. So I was not the only one... Let's cross our fingers then... And heh, chew that wolves! (if that speculation is possible in the first place, that is - chew even more of it!)

What comes to this general discussion over the lovers' roles I'd say that those saying it was clear from the start are trying to look better than they are eg. are probably hiding something, as I think it wasn't so clear in the beginning and I don't consider myself the dummiest rule-reader there is on this planet.

It is quite clear now after Gwath's clarification though. And it's good that way.

But we really could talk of other things but just speculate on the roles, really. I need to vote early everyDay as the DL is early morning (well, basically night) to me. I'll take a look back and then vote pretty soon... as odd as it feels to vote at this time of the Day (have I ever been the first to cast a vote?).
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote