Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
This was going to be an interesting Day.
Billy was wrong
No, Billy was right!! Billy is actually quite happy to have returned to see all of these posts of chat and discussion rather then Noggy's usual Day 1 rants!

Okay, so no more in character/RPG style writing...although it was entertaining to write like that again.

I really have nothing much to say except that I do rather enjoy Wilwa's and Nogrod's thoughts and ideas on this whole Lover twist. Rather informative...perhaps a little too informative? Why try and delve further into it? Yes, I agree, it's good to actually recognize these things, but with all that information in it?? Hmmmm.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
No, but Kit-Kats are something you eat... so the Wereduckling wants to eat Sally? So the Wereduckling is pointing out a kill for her wolvish mother! Dun dun dun
We've found our Wolf!! Lynch her, lynch her!!

Quote:
Also, Sally, if I'm cheating on anyone, it's Alona.
And what am I, chopeed liver!?

SIDE NOTE The two quotes above are in reference to Bostonmoot, so I apologize if you don't get them.