View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 04:11 PM   #2343
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by piosenniel View Post
Just to let you know -- when a post is "deleted", it's 'soft' deleted; that is, I can always retrieve it.

~*~ Pio
Good to hear that.

We have still a lot to write before what Groin's post had in it needs to come to the light - so we have time for Groin to reconsider, which I think should be the solution number one.

So let's wait for a few days, a week perhaps, and come back to this then if we hear nothing from Groin before that? And really I'd hate to "delete" a post as laboured as his was... so I'm still willing to hear it from you others; could we live with that scenario if we consider we'd need to strive for somekind of peace between the older and newer "Scarburgers" in the end?