View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 08:57 AM   #734
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Ok I think it's my turn to write out as much as I can remember:

So Glirdy and I departed from home at 12 am on last Tuesday morning, got off in Ottawa, then got on another bus to Montreal where we got on yet another bus. The border held us up for an hour and then we finally, at 7:30 pm (do the math there, that makes it 19.5 hours) arrived at South Station in Boston!!!!!! We were quite excited, and up until this point still didn't really believe we were actually going, until we looked out the bus window and saw 4 lovely people holding a sign that read "--Devin, ++Vanessa". We got our stuff and very happily ran over to meet Mira, Form, Boro and Nienna. A long T ride later, with some interesting commentary from Mira and lovely Boro carrying my luggage for me, we arrived at the appartment!!!

Rune, Kath, Brinn, Shasta, Enca, Di and Phantom were all there, and we stayed up very late and had a great time and I shared Brinn's room with her and Enca and Kath for the whole week.

The next morning (wednesday) I woke up to find that a few people had run off to the airport quite early to pick up Alona, Lari and Celuien. (I really hope I'm not getting people mixed up, who arrived when is still a blur to me from that first day, haha, I can't remember when Rikae and Mac showed up, I just know they were there on the wednesday). Boro made eggs, which I did not eat because it was too early for me, but they smelt lovely. Then him and I and Form decided to go on a little excursion and ended up at Barnes&Noble, which was amazing and I could have stayed there the whole week.

We returned and before I could even get my boots off a bunch of people were heading out, so I decided to tag along! Kath, Brinn, Enca, Celuien, Rikae, Mac, Wereduckling and I all took the T downtown in search of a pastry shop which we eventually found and proceeded to butt infront of everyone else in line, but very discretely so no one noticed us, and I got some lovely chocolate cake. We eventually headed home because the Wereduckling was tired, but she had been marvelously well behaved, the best baby ever!

We all stayed up late yet again, and I believe we played Werewolf. The following day, the Thursday, was yet another excursion. Mira, Alona, Form and I took the T down to the Public Library to meet Nienna who was finishing work, and we had a nice little lunch. Then Form was kind enough to give me a quick tour of the older part of the library, because it was amazingly gorgeous and I could have stayed there all week. Then we met back up with the girls and went off to a comic book/cd/movie store and afterwards Alona and I found a little shop where we both spent alot of money and Nienna's feet got all wet and cold so we had to buy her new socks and Alona was put on Puddle Watch and then we headed home!

This being New Years Eve everyone got dressed up, I hadn't found a dress that would be easy to pack so I just went with dress pants and a blouse, but everyone else looked amazing!!! We stayed up late and watched the ball drop and I think played more WW. Many good times were had.

The following day it was decided, by Nienna, that we would have to leave at 11 am sharp to go to the Science Museum, and most of us were ready on time but we ended up going in seperate groups anyway. Some of us who had gone early had to meet up with Form, and then we had a little lunch and then met up with a bunch of others and we all went to the Harry Potter exhibit at the Science Museum and afterwards had lunch. Some decided to leave afterwards, but some of us chose to stay to look at the rest of the museum, which was so much fun and I could have stayed there all week.

We all kind of got seperated from each other and at one point Kath, who was in a different group then me, wanted to get in contact with me so that we could all leave. She texted Boro saying something like "We can't find Wilwa, what's her number?" so Boro told this to Glirdan, who immediately panicked thinking they had lost me and I was off by myself somewhere (when I was really with a few others), and he was sure my mother would kill him. Kath felt terrible later for the misconception. I thought it was all hilarious.

Then we all stayed up late once again and had a great time, and Shasta totally messed with me during a WW game and I won't ever trust him again. The next morning, bright and early, Mira, Boro, Form, Rune, Shasta and Alona all came along with Glirdan and I to the bus station to see us off. We got there quite early so we had some breakfast and then our goodbyes were heartbreaking. We couldn't stop hugging each other and didn't want to leave at all, but we were finally forced too. We of course immediately began to text each other and continued to do so randomly for the next 20 hours of our bus ride.

Boston was amzing and I could have stayed there forever.

I had an amazing time, so much more then I ever would have expected. I don't think I've ever connected with so many people so quickly, and loved so many people so much after such a short time. It was an amazing group, everyone was so great, and I felt very comfortable around all them. I want to go again, and I want to be able to see everyone again, and I definitely won't ever forget it. It was all so fantastic.

<3