View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009, 05:49 PM   #4467
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
First of all, thanks to SpM for starting this discussion! I, too, have to admit I sometimes find it quite excruciating to find two or three pages of new posts to digest whenever I come back to the game after those tedious but necessary intervals of work and sleep. At the same time, I quite admire those who actually manage to make long and detailed summaries or present a case in a thorough, elaborate analysis of half a page or so - it's utterly beyond me, but I wouldn't want to miss that sort of contribution. Limiting the amount of players looks like a viable solution to this problem.
I don't have any problem with the idea of two games running simultaneously. OK, sometimes it'll be hard to choose between two attractive games running at the same time, but such is life. As to playing in two games at once, I really can't see anybody in their right senses wanting to do this - as if Werewolf wasn't complicated enough without engaging in voluntary schizophrenia!
Finally, I'm not going to play in anything that starts before January 6, as I'll be busy spending some time with friends and family until then. After that, I'll be ready for all kinds of mischief.