View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 03:15 PM   #199
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roa_Aoife View Post
That was fantastic to watch, especially after Bes informed on who the wolves were. I couldn't help laughing over and over again, especially at Nog, with "So and so must be a wolf! There is no other explanation!" Oh, sweetie, you make me giggle.
Heh, most of the times I'm pretty unsure about things like everyone else... up to being as to-and-fro as Lommy!

And now I was such confident with a few people who I ended up having wrong.

Well, that's the game. And that's part of why it is so entertaining time after time.

Congrats to the wolves and thanks for the great narrative-idea & nice gamemechanics Legate!

I'm still in a crazy hurry with all the schoolwork and have no time to make any comments and thanks I'd like to. But I'll come back to that as soon as I have even an half an hour...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote