View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 12:24 PM   #186
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bes View Post
I'd be willing to bet that an observant reader could pick out where I was and wasn't making honest mistakes, in retrospect. Ah well.
Indeed, when I was reading your posts (of course knowing your role all the time), I think I saw where you were making a honest mistake and where probably not - although as the time passed, continuously I was becoming more confused, as of course I did not know what the other Wolves would have told you and what they wouldn't. Sometimes it was interesting to see in terms of what people have been suspecting you for. But anyway I think you managed to get through that pretty well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnemosyne View Post
Legate: False Day One was a great idea. Except for the part where I definitely didn't get to kill anyone. Basically I'm still trying to see how that could work out in the advantage of the wolves, and I'm not sure if you did anything specifically to balance that fact out (unless you want to consider the lack of seer).
Yes, it was at least a bit of a disadvantage for the Wolves, I agree. That's part of what I said about not being sure if the game wasn't a bit disbalanced in favor of the innocents (but still you see who won ). The problem was that I didn't have any precedens and I had to guess. Because there was no telling that the second Day 1 won't lead to more confusion going after somebody who accidentally made a very weird, but innocent vote on the Day before. Also the Wolves had the whole Night to discuss how to cope with the situation on the following Day. All in all, I don't think it was that much of a disadvantage for the Wolves, but it was mainly moving the game from one stage to another - although I can still see the questionmarks surrounding it.

By the way, if somebody wants to see the summary of Wolf/Ranger/Hunter/Dreamer picks as they went by Nights (and Days), I can put them here:

Night 1:
Hunter - Roa, Brinn, Mac, Boro

Day 1:
Lynch - Inzil (would-be)

Night 2: nothing

Day 2:
Hunter - Nerwen, Brinn, Boro, Nienna
Lynch - Mnemo

Night 3:
Wolves - Inzil
Ranger - Mac
Hunter - Nienna, Brinn, Nerwen

Day 3:
Hunter - Brinn, Nerwen, Nienna
Lynch - Nienna

Night 4:
Wolves - Greenie
Ranger - Loslote
Hunter - Mac, Eomer, Boro
Birthday Dreamer - Pitchwife

Day 4:
Hunter - Mac, Eomer, Boro
Lynch - Pitchwife

Night 5:
Wolves - Eomer
Ranger - Nogrod
Hunter - Boro, Wilwa

Day 5:
Hunter - Mac, Boro
Lynch - Wilwa

Night 6:
Wolves - Mac
Ranger - Nerwen
Hunter - Lommy, Mac

Day 6:
Hunter - Nogrod, Lommy
Lynch - Loslote

Night 7:
Wolves - Brinn
Ranger - Sally (herself)
Hunter - Nog, Boro

Day 7:
Hunter - Bes, Nog
Sacrifice - Boro
Lynch - Shasta

Night 8:
Wolves - Sally
Ranger - Morsul

Day 8:
Lynch - Lommy
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote