View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 10:26 PM   #174
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
Hey, I refuse to be made part of that. Sally and I did our level best to keep Lottie from being lynched, and Nienna can quote me - I exploded when Bes voted. Not a happy Shasta then. Actually, since Sally and I were the main opponents to a Lottie lynch, I was sure we'd outed ourselves then, and advised Sally to protect herself accordingly (whoops). I was like "No innocent would have led that lynch. No way."
Well, well. And to think on that Night I did consider Sally. But then I thought, "Nah, they wouldn't be that obvious". Just as well...

However– last Night, when it was fairly clear Sally was in fact the Ranger, I partly based my decision to try and kill her on the fact that she might have felt the need to protect herself the Night before, after the way she'd stuck her neck out. I think that's a rare example of 20/20 hindsight actually being useful.

But as I said, good job hiding, both of you. I was getting quite mad at myself, as I rather pride myself on my gifted-spotting.