View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 08:35 AM   #2199
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
[QUOTE=Aganzir;618399]Interestingly enough, a certain Downer once named me a Sea Hag. I think our resemblance is clear enough even though I don't wear nail polish.
[QUOTE]

Whoever was that person, I question their judgement. I see no comparison between the two:

1. The sea hag is green and wrinkly. You are not.
2. The sea hag has a perm, which is obviously a wig.
3. The sea hag has an expression that looks like she can eat anything within her reach. You have a deep concentration on someone (or something) that looks like you want to hit with lightning bolts out of your hands.

The similarities are the water, the nails, and I might give you a similar hair color. I imagine your hair could have a silver-ish looking tone depending upon the day and lighting. But it is a nice elvish-silver, not the formerly white washcloth that was used so much it has an off-white/dirty grey color such as the sea hag's hair.