View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 09:48 PM   #765
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
These people– Sally, Shasta and to a lesser degree Lommy– jumping to announce how astonished they were by Eomer's death... hmmn... don't like it.

To be fair, at least one of these must be an innocent reaction– also the kill does look like a change of tactic on the part of the wolves. Still. Since it's likely enough one or more of the three is a baddie, it makes me wonder if Eomer's death is a deliberate red herring, or perhaps frames someone.

And I really don't like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
So either somebody's fooling me quite brilliantly (Nogrod?) or I am a wolf myself, no, not that but I had to leave it there because it was sort of the logical continuation of the sentence but definitely not what I'm thinking
Sort of "I'm-definitely-not-a-villain..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Well, she gave us a wolf and I would say we should search for the remaining two elsewhere for a Day or two... but if we don't get them we should lynch her before the numbers start evening out. Just to be on the safe side.
But if there hasn't been a counter-reveal by then, can't we assume she's telling the truth?

EDIT: X'd with a whole lot of people.

Last edited by Nerwen; 12-07-2009 at 10:01 PM.
Nerwen is offline   Reply With Quote