View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 02:39 PM   #386
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Just copying my list and adding explanations.

Wolves:
Brinn: for reasons stated in my analysis post
Lommie: for just plain weirdness and not being ordo-Lommie like, and also for (in my eyes) trying to make me (and others) look jumpy who aren't; opportunistic
Nerwen: bad feeling and her vote yesterDay
Eomer: I keep forgetting about him and that's never good with him (really he could be moved down into the possible category but I needed a fourth and couldn't convince myself there'd be an all-female wolf pack again)

Possible wolves:
Nienna: don't like her vote and she looks too strange to me
Nog (meh): he's acting a bit strange but I really can't say either way
Pitch: another bad vibe, to be honest; I had evidence but can't remember what it was right now, so basically he's just acting strange and I don't like it
Shasta: rather the same as Lommie; grasping at straws for guilt
Greenie: another vibe
Lottie: acting shifty and with her votes and posting I don't trust her

Dunno:
Mnemo: she's actually moved up to the possible category now because she seems to be getting too buddy-buddy with me and while I love my duck (wow, that's lame, I can't find a good VeggieTales video for that) I can't help but feel something's wrong there
Dun (possible possible but was too shifty on him so I put him here): just another bit of shiftiness and I don't trust him on principle because he's sneaky
Morsul: no feelings one way or the other
Mac: seemed sincere enough yesterDay but can't decide, and now he's getting very strange so I'll have to take a look at him yet again
Boro: again, no feelings, although he seems to be a bit....don't know, but I want to take another look at him

Innocent/nothing:
Bes
Kehra
Wilwa
Sally (the former rather than the latter, of course)
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote