View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 01:52 PM   #353
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnemosyne View Post
All right, Morsul, I see how you could read those statements that way. Maybe.

For the record, although Sally and I totally would do something like that, she doesn't have my password and since it's based on something she'll never read I doubt she could guess it.

I, on the other hand, have hers...

(Seriously, dahling, you probably ought to change that. For all you know I could have been flirting with Legate as you for the past five months!)

...There, is that motivating enough, Lom?
Yes, but dear, if I killed you and stole your computer I wouldn't need your password, you see. Ever-so-helpful Virae (and do accept apologies if I spelled that wrong) would just give it to me. Besides, I'm too lazy to change my password because then I won't remember it. Now be gone with your meta!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Why's everybody so jumpy? Mnemo, for one, as Nerwen pointed out. And Sally too? Who's really been threatening to lynch her? And Mnemo has got about as many defenders as accusers.

Mnemo and Sally's little exchange is interesting. Awkward, sort of, and makes me raise my eyebrows. Not sure what to make of it, though. Sally seems innocent since she continues that joke a bit over the top (I'm not sure if she'd dare to do that as a wolf) but Mnemo is a bit more worrying case. I mean, the carefulness in which she states that Sally can or can not answer is slightly weird...
Wait, someone's accusing me? When did I say that. Oh, that's right. Never. Although I'm (sort of) wondering about why Little Mnemo's being so blabby; she enjoys playing for the sake of it but this seems wrong to me. Unfortunately I simply don't have time to analyze her.

Also, when have I not been over the top?

Okay, a list from me will soon be forthcoming. *dashes off to catch up again*
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote