View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 01:42 PM   #349
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Sorry but I had to make a fast late-dinner before continuing...

EDIT: Heh, Morsul seems to have done this already but well... I'll post this anyway.

Lottie -> Lommy (says first she is suspicious but says also she has no reason for suspecting her, then later refers to her two posts without any comment on them and just votes her)
trom -> Boro (“because he's so open about the fact of, 'this isn't the way Boro-wolf would act.'”)
Mnemo -> Pitch (based on her analysis on him)
Nerwen -> Mnemo (she’s gone off the rails on D2 and her “rational reasons” to vote for Pitch are bad)
Brinn -> Lottie (because of her odd vote for Lommy)
Boro -> Inzil (because Inzil’s “case” yesterday was not only weak but faulty and he has dsone nothing today to make Boro change his mind)

No one can't say we are not able to spread votes enough...

Looking only at toDay's votes Lottie's & Mnemo's votes look the worst - and I must say that Boro's vote is actually a bit "lame" - if you get what I mean. I mean with all his participation, is that the best he can come up with?
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote