View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 10:34 AM   #303
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
I've got to vote within the next 2 hours, and I'm so behind on everything...urrg this always seems to happen.

Quote:
Boro is seeming too brash and sure of himself, giving off a odd vibe. I don't know I can call it a wolfish vibe just yet though. He's mostly made sense I guess, which by his own reasoning means he should be lynched, right?~Inzil
Well I'm sure of who I am, but read post 271...that hardly looks like I'm sure of anything at the moment. Mac is all but tempting me to re-think everything on him and as far as who to vote for I have absolutely no idea, with not much time to figure it out.

Possibly Shasta or Greenie, I don't like the way they both jumped on Morsul's comments about placing less faith in votes. As well as both jumping on Nogrod going after Roa's slip.

Possibly Eomer for the fact that I forget he's back and playing.

Possibly you, Inzil, because I was going to vote for you yesterday, and today you haven't convinced me that I shouldn't.

Yep, that's about it right now. So, will catch up on all the reading and be around for the next 2 hours, then vote.