View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 09:40 AM   #295
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel
On the subject of the gifteds, I agree we just leave it alone and not worry about accidentally lynching them. Our roles are our own responsibility and it's up to the gifted how they play. If we lynch them, it's not our fault; they are the ones to blame because it is by their own actions that makes them suspicious. And anyway, if we focus too much on who the gifteds may be and how to avoid them, we may end up leaving clues for the wolves, which could be quite dangerous if any of them are accurate.

This….this looks so weird to me. “Well, if we lynch the gifteds, that’s too bad; it’d be their fault.” Not necessarily. For instance *drags up old owies* when Shasta was a ranger and our dearest Boro was a wolf Shasta did nothing wrong; on the contrary, he did everything right, and he was still lynched for it because Boro was just darn clever and smooth (no offense, Shasta dear). And I’d honestly love an explanation for the last sentence. How can the ordos leave clues for the wolves on who the gifteds are? They don’t know who the gifteds are.
I'd imagine she was just meaning the usual reason people avoid talking about gifteds: it's always possible the ordos might spot something the wolves have missed.

Anyway. I will be voting in the next few minutes, for either Lottie or Mnemo, unless something really extraordinary happens in the meantime. I don't like voting this early, but I don't have a choice.