View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 09:28 AM   #294
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
I'm trying to peek in and keep up while dodging a pile of work.

I'm making a concious effort to divert my attention from Mac toDay, so who else looks worthy of note?

Boro is seeming too brash and sure of himself, giving off a odd vibe. I don't know I can call it a wolfish vibe just yet though. He's mostly made sense I guess, which by his own reasoning means he should be lynched, right?

Lottie's vote for Lommy is certainly unreasoned, and looks to be a perfectly safe vote for a wolf to make. However, I don't know that I want to vote for Lottie just on that.

Nog is a puzzle. He's not really sounding like the Nog I know from the past, yet I have a hard time finding fault with most of what he says. His zeal in pursuing Roa yesterDay was bizarre, and a departure from his usual Day 1 submarine-hunting activities.

Shasta I'm on the fence about. I need to look at him more closely.

Nerwen seems all right.

Greenie...Eh.. Not sure. I'd have to see more.

Brinn...No alarm bells really.

Sally: Nothing jumps out one way or the other.

Lommy looks ok right now.

Morsul: Again, nothing stands out.

Pitch is another one I have a hard time finding fault with. I have no idea how he would come off as a wolf, but he seems reasonable enough.

Eomer is one to watch. He's really done quite well with looking involved at just the right times, but I'm hard pressed to remember anything in particular he's said.

Mac: I'm deliberately leaving him be for now. All I'm saying is I don't plan to vote for him toDay.

Mnemo is worrisome. Her rationale for suspecting me is truly strange. Then there are statements like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnemosyne View Post
Which is why I've decided that I'm not going to vote to try to save people anymore, much less vote "politically." And I encourage others to follow suit.
What does that mean? How was voting for me on a coin toss doing either of those things? Am I missing something?

And this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnemosyne View Post
Shasta: because suddenly guilt becomes relative.
Could you explain what you mean by that?
And she's been proclaiming innocence as well, which most innocents don't feel the need to do. The seeming rising tide against her concerns me somewhat, because I worry that it could be a wolfish plot to frame her. But she's surely given them a lot of ammunition if that's the case.

I've probably missed someone, but I'm out of time for the moment.

x/d with 2 Sallys, Morsul, and Nerwen