View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 09:48 PM   #248
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul
odd to see someone call a vote for themselves reasonable.
In the sense that there were traceable reasons behind it and not anything obviously illogical/made up/etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inzil
I hate to further abuse a dead and gently rotting horse, but Mac, if your post wasn't 'better', how in blazes was mine more suspicious? How could the same not be said of you?
I don't like getting near that horse anymore, either, so shortly: yours seemed to be more serious than mine, giving an expectation of a lot of content.

I like it that Boro does a better job at defending me than I do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
Mac voted to save himself but his lists and overall being looks pretty suspicious, careful not to suspect too many people, careful to suspect only those who have been suspected already...
Call.
So far I've been able to see where people who suspected me came from, and I've been trying my best to explain why. I'm not suspecting any of them, except Pitch a little (less, in fact, considering that you and Mnemo are after him) and maybe Bes (depending on what he'll say when he comes back). However, what you say there makes no sense.

Careful not to suspect too many? That coming from someone who focused entirely on Roa for an entire Day. Yes, I didn't suspect half the expedition, but who did? I used to suspect / considered voting / am suspecting Inzil, Mnemo, Pitch, Sally, Lommy, Nerwen, Bes. Enough?
Careful to suspect only those who have been suspected already? I was the first to suspect Inzil, Nerwen, Pitch (I believe).

The point you mentioned earlier but didn't put in here was my attempt to categorise the reactions to Boro, something other people have been gnawing on long before you picked it up. One point you didn't come up with yourself and two that are sketchy, if not plain made up. The two are also horribly generic and designed to be thrown at people who are already suspected widely to make them look worse to their suspectors, who might be expected to be less critical about new accusations against their suspects.

It might have been that you only scanned my posts (yeah, I remember one post in which I didn't really suspect anybody, and did I only picked up one suspicioun (Mnemo) after considering other people's points), but considering how suspicious you have been of me all of toDay, and how often you refer to me in other people's suspicion comments, I won't buy that. Talking of which - you seem to take my guilt for granted when judging other people. I know you're smarter than that, so I assume wolvish insincerity.

Shall I apologise for mostly focusing on comments on myself today? The thing is, the only bit of knowledge I have is my own innocence. Comments about myself (and you have to admit, there's plenty of 'em) are the only things that I can draw any conclusions from.

That reminds me, an analysis of how people dealt with Roa is due. And the close look at Pitch and Mnemo. Not sure I'll get to all of that before bedtime.

edit: crossed since mnemo
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote