View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 08:21 PM   #228
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwarin538 View Post
My thoughts on the first 3 pages...

This post makes no sense to me. Seems like a lot of talk for nothing. The last line is weird.

I completely understand what Nog is trying to say here (though some seem confused on what he's referring too), and so I get why he's so adament about his suspicion for Roa, but:

I have to agree with Nerwen here, it's not really enough to make me suspicious of Roa aswell. Though it is enough to make me confident in Nog.

I agree with this.

I don't agree with this. I didn't for a second get any vibes that Nog was pretending to be the seer, I think this is because Roa doesn't understand what exactly Nog was trying to say, and because of that it's making me question her, but still not really enough yet for me to all out suspect her.

So after page 3 I currently sit at: Boro makes me uneasy, Nog I'm great with and Roa I'm iffy about.

Gonna keep reading and eventually catch up. And as a note: I really don't know what has happened after page three, I'm just doing this to better organise my thoughts, my opinions are probably going to change over my next few posts depending on what else happened. So hopefully this doesn't confuse people too much...
Well since you haven't read past page three you wouldn't know this but Roa had to quit sadly... She was an ordo