View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 08:01 PM   #221
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
Morsul -> Mac (well-reasoned vote, considering how early it was)
Well Thank You sir... that being said... odd to see someone call a vote for themselves reasonable. I feel like I'm being courted to not vote this way again.
hmm

Quote:
Mnem:On the other hand, Morsul is irritatingly confusing and often confused. Which he is (for me, at least) elsewhere on the thread. Voting him would be easy, especially considering his vote for Mac.
Yeah I get that a lot... but wait.... ill reasoned moi?
Quote:
Mnem: (Bolding mine)Okay, so the suspicionometers of everyone else on the thread were a lot less definitive than I thought...

And the vibes aren't giving me any more direction...

Which means it's coinflip time...

++Inziladun
Oh and This bit today:
Quote:
Mnem: YesterDay I had to vote early off no more information than gut feelings, and now that I've had the space of a day to think about it I'd like to actually analyze what I think is setting those feelings off. Feelings, after all, can be really misleading--especially mine (I can think of several other players who've managed to make inspired votes by intuition!).

Quote:
now these two posts... when seperate seem more like don't lynch me please.... Together make something a bit more... odd

Quote:
Mac: To everyone who's not eager to lynch me, I'd prefer Inzil over Mnemo a lot.
and
Quote:
Nienna:I would also prefer Zil over Mnemo or Mac.
So far that's all I've noticed.

Last edited by Morsul the Dark; 12-01-2009 at 08:07 PM. Reason: Making clear the seperate thought
Morsul the Dark is offline   Reply With Quote