View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 08:35 PM   #1974
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnemosyne View Post
No, don't worry, Wynflaed told him about it. I just meant that you had integrated Aedre in so skillfully, I thought she was going to be tough to remove.
Pheww...

Trust me, it was not a big deal to write her out from there... it took like five minutes... and as I said, I think it turned out even better this way.

I was afraid you three had made a colossal post where you all discussed why Aedre should not be shown to Athanar in the first place, or speculated why he should not know of the incident... All that time and effort of three people would naturally override the toils of one, so I was looking at the worst scenario...

But then again, now all you others have gotten a glimpse into lord Athanar's soul as otherwise I would not have told you what went on in his mind when he made the speech...