View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 02:54 PM   #583
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
Reading Nog's fervent pleas on behalf of the innocents, I found myself thinking, 'He'd never be such a flaming hypocrite if he were a wolf, would he?' But of course you would - what a cunning way to sound Fea's and Sauce's true intentions, and great acting!
Thanks! That was the meaning behind the act... I was kind of ovr-playing it as it looked like it was something we needed and for the principle I had to keep the act as we wwere not sure of the lovers' intentions... and it was fun to overdo it! Had it been tighter I would probably been a bit less "obvious".

It worked anyway!

And my apologies to you Pitch for us to kill you at that stage, but you were one who could have been able to make right deductions but as you were away you had not said anything - so a perfect kill for us...

Heh, that's werewolf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
Or I should have figured out in this game, when Nog and I are on opposing sides, I have been a pain in his rear too many times, and if he doesn't kill me early I make him regret it.
Absolutely! But the funny thing is that after Roa called for a "strong player" to be killed - favouring Spm - I was actually the one who said we should pick you instead, if we had to do that.

I mean I'm still to that old-fashioned "let the threathening people live" -school who is more for a real struggle against an easy win (which of course is never free or easy whatever the set-up is). So I was absolutely against killing Saucie as it would have been also plain unfair him being killed after the first Day of the game second time in a row after a long pause thus making him not able to participate the actual game at all. So I just half-jokingly said we should pick Boro instead as he has been such a pain in the... if we were taking down a "loudmouth" who could be a problem.

And after waking up to a new Day I realised Brinn and Roa had decided going after you (Brinn agreeing with my reasons to leave Spm live).

It looks like me and Brinn are the only remaining romantics of this game...

Quote:
It's not that being killed/lynched early = you played bad, a lot of it depends not only on who is playing, but what roles they have.
Exactly. And also some people tend to get killed early on by either side - just to be sure... or dreamt of by the seer early on... Which is kind of a bad thing if you were one of those, but with which one has to live with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McCaber
Wow, even having a criminal lack of internet on the crucial day turned out alright. Way to carry on, guys.
You were actually crucial to our win - whether you wanted it to happen that way or not... Whatever your reasons to post that little or say what you did in the few posts you made aided us as a team a long way! So kudos for that!
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote