View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 04:46 PM   #572
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Because the night belongs to Lovers...

Fea and Sauce, you're a pair of evil, scheming, unconscionable, brilliant cuties! All is fair in Love and Werewolf, of course, and you played your cards splendidly. I really hated having to miss Day 3, even more when I came back, saw what had happened in the meantime and found myself D.O.A. just when the game got truly exciting - but it was great entertainment to read, and I bit my nails in suspense how it would all turn out. Congratulations on a magnificent performance and a deserved victory!
Same to the Wolves. If I'm permitted to quote myself -
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch #204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenie
Heeeeeeeeeeey actually I got an idea. Nog and Roa together?
The stuff of nightmares!
Indeed. Near the end of Day 2, I had this horrible hunch that she was right (so good decision to kill me when you did!), but just couldn't lay my finger on sufficient evidence, being way too tired at the time. When Greenie was revealed as the cobbler*, I naturally doubted my suspicion, but my death pretty much confirmed it. Don't know how it would have gone if I'd survived for another Day - you might have succeeded fooling me again, especially with your reactions to the Lovers' reveal. Reading Nog's fervent pleas on behalf of the innocents, I found myself thinking, 'He'd never be such a flaming hypocrite if he were a wolf, would he?' But of course you would - what a cunning way to sound Fea's and Sauce's true intentions, and great acting!
*(I'm very curious whether she actually spotted you two as wolves and did it on purpose, counting on herself to be lynched so that the suspicion she'd voiced would be discredited when her role was revealed.)
Brinn, congrats on eluding me completely! You were a worthy packmate to our two loudmouths. And when you drew attention to Greenie's suspicion of Nog and Roa, was that a deliberate attempt to find out who would take the bait and need to be killed?
McCaber, finally, was the ultimate pawn sacrifice. Nice wolf-on-wolf there.
Boro - seems the Bear is an endangered species these Days, but at least you had a juicy last meal devouring our Seer.
Condolences and respect to all my fellow innocents, especially Nerwen and Zil who showed us how to lose a game gracefully. Out of curiosity, Morsul, who would you have Hunted if you hadn't been lynched?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
On another issue: don't blame yourself Hakon, it's not everyDay the seer makes the right choices.
I second that. It's largely a matter of luck, and staying alive long enough (which is the trickier part).