View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 09:37 AM   #561
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roa_Aoife View Post
Actually, Boromir was a lucky kill for us. We just wanted to get rid of a vocal and strong player, and lay false trails along the way. We had no inkling that Boromir was the bear. I was pulling for you, BTW.
That's refreshing to hear, I thought I was just too darned obvious. Which was why I killed Hakon too, I didn't know whether he dreamed of me or not, protecting myself did not enter into my head. It just looked like he was playing the seer in a similar way to what I would. That is talking about a plan for the seer, but since he was the seer he was describing his own plan. Like what I wad attempting as the bear, lengthily describing what the bear should do, and try to do it. Although, my ultimate plan was to lynch the wolves and go for gifted at night, I figured this would keep the innocent village off my case for a while, but also start to eliminate wolves.

Which leads me to werebear rule #495: do not pave a nice road to wolf victory by lynching the hunter and killing the seer.

Absolutely brilliant strategy Sauce and Fea, you (like me) had to think about your own survival whether it be with the wolves or the village. And you put yourself in the perfect spot with all the power, the village couldn't lynch you and who cares if you gave the wolves a headache about whether to just kill you or not.

Well done wolf-team, but you may have under-estimated the threat, Nienna can probably remember my wolf-guesses after my death and I wasn't anywhere close. The only baddie I was came close to guessing was Greenie. I guess I could include Sauce, since he turned out to be a rotten villain too.

Super game Mira and Nienna, thanks for getting me to join, I can't believe I was actually dragging my feet, because I would hate myself for at least an hour if I missed out.