View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 10:32 PM   #387
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
McCaber just seems too easy. If innocent, he's perfect for wolves, because he's really does look like he could be a sly wolf cruising through quietly, while so much else has occupied our attention, as Nerwen said.

Now Sally's gone for Roa. I wonder if there's anything to the way she made sure to note that she meant 'we' to refer to the village. I think her meaning would have clear without that.
Oh, that was rather a wicked-looking comment of Sally's... I wonder if she could be one of them? Not really much for or against it, but that's because she's been a submarine.

Meanwhile, the two most obvious lynch-candidates are Roa and McCaber, and in different ways both of them look a bit too easy... but then anyone else would be almost random.

The thing is, I think if Roa is a wolf, that implies McCaber is too, anyway, because otherwise he would be a nice, easy lynch for her.