View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 07:35 PM   #254
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Lari and Sally would have to have been in cahoots and try to save Spm their mate in crime for that scenario to be true... or then one of them (or both?) just wished to lay low and make a safe and probably nonsequiential lynch?

Whatever, I find it too blind a try to separate between the two and find them less suspicious as my other two candidates. But if they are not going to step up their act I will actually call for lynching them, if we have time for it.

But Greenie and McCaber actually look worse to me.

My only problem is to say which one seems more guilty. I wouldn't be surprised if both of them were wolves - or have you seen them talking about each other?

That actually is a point. McCaber has been really careful not to suspect too many people, well basically none but me (making a 180 degree turn from D1 when I had not suspected him so far), and Greenie made a vague list saying over half of the people were suspicious but she put into that list people she could only say "not much to say" - or things like that.

Of the two I'd say McCaber looks now more the one that just doesn't follow the thread and plays with his left hand while Greenie clearly is up to the situation and looks like more conscious of what she does.

Blah...

++ Greenie

Edit: X'd from Brinn onwards...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote