View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 05:45 PM   #246
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Oh my...

You're making my life very hard McCaber. I had been thinking about voting for Greenie, or maybe Lari or Lottie.

You really tease me... what is my reaction to your vote about: retaliation or just an even more substantial suspicion, feeling bad or feeling being right with my initial suspicions in the first place... I have been suspecting you all the time and you vote for me for voting you on "flimsy reasons" yesterDay - like Pitchie said with doing more or less the same yourself. Well not exactly: you're doing worse actually for saying my reasons to vote for you were just "flimsy", which is far less substantial than what I suspected you on yesterDay... or toDay.

And you seem to vote solely on yeasterDay's basis? What do you think of toDay? Didn't any of the things happening last Night or toDay make you reconsider?

Okay, you may not be responding and I have a bad feeling you haven't been reading the thread in the first place (shame on you if it's true).

I need to reconsider my vote for a minute...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote