View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 06:55 PM   #119
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Okay.

I don't like some buddying-ups around here and I find some rows somewhat fabricated.

Both these classes include Spm...

Also I think he is not reading people on even terms which always raises an eyebrow... and all that praise over someone saying that the wolves and the Bear are enemies who need to get rid of one another... is that news Saucie? Why praise Boro so many times for stating the obvious while others have been busy trying to get bad individuals caught?

But I will not vote for him as that is not enough to serve as a basis for a vote on Day1. But not knowing the future one needs to lay open his two cents.

That leaves me torn between two options.

Trying the odds with a submarine (which I would then call you others to vote as well) as the chances are best they ever can be in this game looking at the unhappy ratio we have.

Going against my conscience & will and voting for Greenie who I suspected and who retaliated like she just tried to get out of that with the "retaliatory move".

A short thought and then vote.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote