View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 05:42 PM   #103
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Only popping in for a moment before I go to do my show... might have to vote now Even though I have nearly zero suspicions after reading everything.

Ok For people who think the fact that saucey was a wolf last time has nothing to do with this time because both were random picks... While technically true there is the statistics...

1/16 last time 1/17 this time so therefore chance of wolf Both times becomes 1/272

Obviously Just because of that math we shouldn't leave him alone.... Green seems absorbed by the bear but still not really enough for me to vote...

Ok so the only one who really has a strong case would be SPM... the friendly wolf thing... but we were all confused.... but by the math not the wording...

SPM- you said we should always lyncha known cobbler rather than an unknown so Whether you're a cobbler or Wolf ....

SPM++

Last edited by Morsul the Dark; 11-03-2009 at 05:44 PM. Reason: Highlighting vote and crossed with some
Morsul the Dark is offline   Reply With Quote