View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 08:40 AM   #234
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwarin538 View Post
Now. This may make alot of sense, but it also may not, to me it does anyway. I think me, Hakon and Pitch will all still be alive tomorrow. Because Hakon is wolf, so they're not gonna kill him. And they're not gonna kill me cause they're gonna want Hakon to continue to look good, and in order to do that they have to keep Pitch alive (since that's who he's supposedly "protecting") and me being dead, well it'll reveal who I really am and the wolves don't want that right now.
I don't know that wolves would leave a generally accepted seer alive, just to keep up a charade by one of their number. I think the logic there is a bit flawed.
I do think the seer / ranger confusion ought not to be a concern of ours when it comes to votes right now.

Nog makes me a bit uneasy. There just seemed to be a common vibe between him and SPM yesterDay. That could have been an intention of SPM though, I suppose.

Loslote's vote on Pitch looked as though she was grasping at suspicion of Pitch started by Nog and SPM. GrantedSPM did vote for her, but wolf-on-wolf should not be considered out of the question there. One vote, against a fellow who had no others I don't think would be particularly risky, and would serve to create some distance between the two of them. Then again, those who know SPM well seem to think voting for a fellow on Day 1 would be out of character for him.

Nerwen seems pretty trustworthy to me, as does Roa.

Brinn also gives no cause for alarm at the moment.

Lari was saying SPM needed watching early on. She expressed some doubt about Pitch's reveal. I can't fault her for that, since it caught me by surprise too.

Craydon has been here. Votes for Morsul, which I think is a bit of a waste. No bad feeling about him though.

Kitanna has been somewhat under the radar for me. I can't recall anything that's given me much pause, but I haven't read over her posts carefully.

Legate seems like he might need watching for some reason, but it's nothing I can can out my finger on. It's not in anything in particular he's said; more the tone I guess.

Nienna might be the one I am most wary of now. There was the incident yesterDay with Morsul and his vote for her. She voted for Pitch, and like Loslote could have been picking up things thrown out about him by others to justify her vote. She said she thought Morsul's reveal had a joking quality to it, and thought Nerwen was 'closed minded' about Morsul. I thought Nerwen had been making quite a bit of sense. Has also voted Nog today. Hmm.

x/d with several