View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 08:35 AM   #232
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Roa_Aoife is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Lari

Day 1

Post 1- Slight suspicion towards SPM, doesn't think Day 1 is going to be useful, wants to be optimistic

Okay, standard first post early in the Day. She reiterates what's been said, agrees with some people, then pops back out. Her slight suspicion of SPM is interesting here. Could be a fellow wolf distancing herself. Could be she spottted something before the rest of us.

Post 2- Response to SPM, suggests he may be the Agent, doesn't like Hakon's point about SPM, doesn't think Craydon's question will lead anywhere

Interesting theory on SPM, though the premise is weak at best, and she suspects Hakon for having a reason to suspect SPM that is as weak as hers.

Post 3- Vote count and List:
Innocent/ Not suspicious: Inzil, Pitch, Wilwa, Roa, Crayon, Nienna, Legate, Morsul
Unsure/ No read: Nogrod, Nerwen, Kitanna
Needs Watching/ Suspicious: Loslote, Hakon, SPM, Brinn

She gives short explanations for each view, which I appreciate. However, she builds her suspicion of Hakon using an out of context statement by SPM and feeds each one into the other, making a circular argument. Could be an innocent trying to give reason to her gut, or could be a wolf building a weak case to distance herself from her fellow.

Post 4- Response to Nogrod. doesn't find Nienna's reaction suspicious, Vote count

I don't have a problem with her response to Nogrod. In fact this is the primary reason I suspect him. I dislike the lack of solid cases from her, but I don't know if that's just her style. *thinks of Valier*

Post 5- Is wary of Pitch's reveal. Was thinking of voting SPM anyways, but was also considering Hakon.

I can understand her wariness- she wasn't the only one and a revealing gifted is always slightly suspicious (not even counting when there are counter-reveals.) I don't see what her case is against Hakon, but then I didn't really understand anyone's case against Hakon on Day 1. Her consideration of voting Hakon looks almost like a wolf trying to salvage a situation gone horribly wrong.

Post 6- Votes SPM

Can't glean much from this as it came post seer reveal.

Day 2

Post 1- "Seems" that SPM's death confirms Pitch as seer

Seems?

Post 2- reaction to the mass reveals:
Dreamers- seriously doubts Morsul but believes him to be the Agent.
Priests- No idea what to think about that, but thinks wilwa is less suspicious than Hakon
Is generally very confused

Well, at least she has stayed consistent on her suspicion of Hakon

The most suspicious thing about her is her case against Hakon and SPM, which was weak and based on pure assumption. A poor case is not always a sign of a wolf. I don't see why she suspects Hakon. She basically says that he's suspicious because he's acting like himself, which seems like a very made up reason to me.

Edit: crossed with Nerwen

I didn't say you're evil, Roa, I said you're exasperating. -Nerwen
Roa_Aoife is offline   Reply With Quote