View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 07:07 AM   #221
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Dark-Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Meanwhile, I'm not all that keen on Wilwa's willingness to believe Morsul (see #164).
Well at the beginning of the Day Pitch's first post just struck me the wrong way, but I wasn't planning to say anything right away, well honestly cause I didn't want to look bad. So when Morsul revealed I was more inclined to believe him, since Pitch had already looked suspicious to me. Obviously now I don't believe Morsul anymore. He's the Agent, he has to be, so I don't understand why people have voted for him, we should just leave him alone and try to get a wolf. The agent is harmless out in the open, they do far more damage when they're still hidden. So we're lucky here.

Now. This may make alot of sense, but it also may not, to me it does anyway. I think me, Hakon and Pitch will all still be alive tomorrow. Because Hakon is wolf, so they're not gonna kill him. And they're not gonna kill me cause they're gonna want Hakon to continue to look good, and in order to do that they have to keep Pitch alive (since that's who he's supposedly "protecting") and me being dead, well it'll reveal who I really am and the wolves don't want that right now.

So we know we get atleast one more dream out of Pitch (two actually because I can protect him the next Night). I don't think he should waste that dream on me, Morsul or Hakon. We already know Morsul is the Agent, no reason to waste a dream on that, and you all know either me or Hakon are the Priest and a Wolf. So therefore the dream should go towards someone else all together. Make sense?

So my vote won't go to Hakon or Morsul, I'm gonna look at everyone else and try to figure out who the other wolf is.