View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 12:47 AM   #210
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Well I just spent the last half hour doing dishes instead (they were really piling up), so there goes that time. While I haven't had time to look back at yesterDay, I did skim through toDay again. This is what I have so far:

Legate's reactions and frustrations towards all the reveals looks genuine to me, and I'm inclined to find him more innocent than not. However, he's managed to fool an entire village before, so I'll remain wary.

Roa is one who always worries me. I want to trust her, I really do. Because she's making a whole lot of sense as we try to sort through this chaos, and I do agree with a lot that she has to say. Yet she can be so deceptive, and I always fear that she is completely fooling me.

I found Loslote's behaviour a bit suspicious yesterDay, but with Spm's vote for her, I find her more innocent toDay. Considering that who'd be lynched was a complete toss-up when he voted yesterDay, I really doubt Spm would've made a wolf-on-wolf vote.

While I don't particularly suspect Inzil just yet, I'm getting the feeling that I should keep a close eye on him. And perhaps when I get the chance I'll reread his posts more thoroughly.

Kitanna hasn't posted enough for me to form an opinion of her yet, but she's also one I always watch closely because she can be sneaky and I believe she's had a history of surviving as a lone wolf to the end...so she can most definitely fool an entire village.

I can't think of much else now, and I'm too tired to. I don't know how much participation I can give in the morning, but considering I don't have any suspect as of now, I hope to make some progress before I make my vote.