View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 10:45 PM   #208
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
I'm pretty well convinced that with the Hakon / Morsul pair we're looking at a wolf and the Agent. I still say Hakon's reveal makes absolutely no sense otherwise.
Likely, but I'm not ready to vote either of our Priest-claimants yet. Of the two, I should say Hakon is the more likely wolf– yet, he does have a history of doing strange, impulsive things. Meanwhile, I'm not all that keen on Wilwa's willingness to believe Morsul (see #164).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
What of Nog? I thought Roa did a decent analysis of him earlier. I'm thinking back also to Nog's early swipes at Pitch, which SPM, and then Loslote picked up on.
Hmmn. A definite possibility. (Mind you, SPM picked up on– I believe– every suspicion expressed about anyone.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craydon1 View Post
Well I really was hoping the supposed Priest would give me more to work with. Sigh. So I'm going to give them one more night/day to prove themselves/fall on their face. I am going to vote for Morsul because of a few things: 1) if I'm the only one that votes for him, than at least I did not contribute to the possible death of the real Priest, 2) if more do vote for him, than he dies and frankly, no one will mourn, and 3) I'm thinking that if I wanted people to not find out that I'm a wolf I would make myself clearly look like something else. There's my thoughts. Good night.
++Morsul
Craydon,you're correct in assuming that that wolves do sometimes try to look like cobblers. My impression, though, is that Morsul, though evil, is also genuinely confused about the rules, to a degree that seems unlikely in the case of a wolfcub. They generally get tips from their packmates at Night.