View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 09:43 PM   #203
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel View Post
Good point. Which is precisely why we should change our focus and start to look at other players.
What do you make of Nienna and her attempts to make out that Morsul wasn't "really" impersonating the Dreamer? Firstly she says she wasn't sure whether Morsul had actually revealed, and when I quoted the post in which he said "I'm the Dreamer", she suggests that it was just a joke (which it rather clearly wasn't).

Now, granted, Morsul seems to have a sufficiently shaky grasp of the rules that you couldn't 100% rule out him being an ordo who didn't understand what he was doing
– except, by that point he had basically confessed to being the Agent. (Whether he is that, or a wolf, remains to be seen.) I'm thinking– when a cobbler is exposed, who, besides the cobbler himself, has most reason to be dismayed?

EDIT:X'd with Lottie.