View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 07:58 PM   #183
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
...wow. You guys make my head hurt.

I'm pretty sure Morsul's the Agent, wilwa's the Priest, and Pitchie's the Dreamer. I may be wrong about wilwa, but I don't think so - Hakon seems suspicious to me. Day 1 he votes from meta-game reasons, and Day 2 he reveals for no reason. Wilwa at least had a reason. Also, since Hakon himself admitted he was new to WW, why would he make such a bold move as to leave the Dreamer unguarded? Wilwa's guard makes more sense to me.

Morsul's is pretty obvious. Also, his attempt to 'help' once he'd been revealed? No wolf would do that. He's clearly the Agent, doesn't know exactly what he's doing, and as Roa said, should simply be ignored.

Pitchie gave us SPAM. Need I say more? We wouldn't have killed SPAM on our own, simply because he's been gone for a while and we'd want him around. If he were a wolf and wanted to follow that tactic, he could have given us a different wolf and SPAM would likely have been in the clear for quite some time.