View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 12:17 PM   #142
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Good morning, fellow citizens! Cthulhu smiled on us yesterDay, but last Night the waters of my dreams were cloudy as far as the scrying of wolves is concerned. I can identify an innocent, but unfortunately that will not help us much, as the wolves have revealed her role before me. In other words, Greenie was my dream (because she really fooled me last time around, I have a bad habit of not looking at her closely enough, and she hadn't posted much to judge her from otherwise).
Unfortunately, it looks like I won't be able to help Innsmouth much more except by ordinary guesswork - unless the Priest pulled off a daring gamble last Night and refrained from protecting me. Makes me have second thoughts about that early reveal now... but it can't be helped.