View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 11:33 AM   #139
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Roa_Aoife is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
SPM throws serious suspicion at Pitchwife (who we know to be innocent) and Loslote. I highly doubt that SPM would seriously try to lynch a fellow wolf so early in the game. It’s simply not his style.

He throws somewhat serious suspicion towards Inzil based on a supposed connection with Pitch, which we know to be false. This could be either another attempt to throw suspicion on an innocent, or an attempt to distance himself from a fellow wolf and set up another play. In the event that Inzil got lynched (he was in the lead at this point) and turned out to be a wolf, make it easier to kill Pitch whom SPM would have known to be innocent.

He throws mild but not serious suspicion at Nogrod, but it has little merit. Could be an attempt to distance himself from fellow wolves. He does so again later, this time adding in Legate. So he “suspects” Nogrod but not strongly.

He attempts to build a strong case against Loslote which some people do in fact bite onto. I think it’s safe to leave Loslote for now. He also says he suspects Nerwen and Larien, but I can’t find his reason for doing so.

SPM probably threw mild suspicion onto one wolf and completely ignored the other. In this case, it would make Inzil, Nogrod, Nerwen, and Larien as people to be looked at. Based solely on SPM's posts, Nogrod is the most suspicious, but I intentionally ignored him on Day 1 so as to not get drawn into a clash and waste the village's time. I will look at him more closely now that I have a reason for doing so.

I didn't say you're evil, Roa, I said you're exasperating. -Nerwen

Last edited by Roa_Aoife; 10-15-2009 at 11:35 AM. Reason: added emphasis
Roa_Aoife is offline   Reply With Quote