View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 09:43 AM   #122
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
Don't think the thought hasn't crossed my mind - but with a four-way tie between myself, two unknowns and a known wolf, what would you have done?
Fair enough. I mean, we're going to need a gifted version of "Fenris Wolf", at the rate we've been lynching them on Day One.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
I have skimmed through previous pages and things concerning SpM, then I returned rather to see if anybody posts or anything... anyway, I sort of reconsidered and I think, while we can read it, we can keep our thoughts for toMorrow... because we won't have time to discuss that now anyway, while the WWs will have time during the Night to discuss and prepare arguments, and if they'd know exactly what the questions are going to be, they can prepare better, so let's not give them ideas.
On the other hand, the Changed and the Dreamer might perhaps appreciate some suggestions.

EDIT:X'd with Brinniel.