View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 07:23 PM   #39
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
I get a bit disturbing feeling from Pitchie's first post. It feels like he tries to look like a critical and autonomous person but still rubbing Spm the right way... Also the way he praises Greenie for great points looks more like trying to make friends than actually giving a verdict on something to the benefit of the townsfolk. So slightly worrying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Saucepan Man View Post
I am also aware that scales and webbed hands may hide fur and claws. A perfect disguise, surely, in a village such as this. And yet you seem rather eager to defend Inzil and accuse me, Pitchwife. Did I perhaps hit a raw nerve in my random burblings?
Both of these comments seem a bit of an overreaction to Pitchwife's first words. Granted, I've no idea if he can be trusted, but I see nothing there of particular note.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul the Dark View Post
Well then I'll vote this post thinking about it after what's been said
Sorry Nienna I feel like a jerk for using a technicality to change my vote so I have to go with my original impulse I'll be more careful in the future

++Nienna
The Admin Thread is the place to find info such as how votes are to be indicated and such. It varies from game to game, depending on mod preferences.