View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 03:43 PM   #13
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Hello, I am not going to call you friends, but that's not what we expect from the others in this city anyway, do we.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nienna View Post
I also agree that everyone should participate to their fullest. I'm not the biggest fan of Day Ones but we have to make of it what we will. The village hasn't been doing its best on Day Ones recently and we have to change that streak.
That's a good thing to point out, though of course it needs more than words to change it. Anyway, I guess let's see till more people post. The time has not probably yet come for most to post, and the darkness that creeps threateningly upon the shores of New England and strange omens above America's cities will rouse more of their inhabitants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwarin538 View Post
I personally think that aslong as whoever we lynch is not the seer, we'll already be better off then the villagers in some recent games. Besides, statistically it's pretty unlikely that another seer will be lynched Day 1, so I'm already starting off very optimistic. We'll get a wolfy we will!!!
Statistically or not, let us note that it did happen in the several last games, statistic or not. Though I guess it is more of a matter of group mentality. And bad luck. Basically, it is too random to determine. Of course it is the matter for everybody to try to prevent that from happening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
I find it sort of funny that the posts this far have been pretty much people repeating and repeating that we have to be active and contributing. Of course there is the basic Day 1 problem of where to start the discussion in the first place.
That's probably the most substantial point this far, but on the other hand, well, what can we do on first Day. Let's see what happens in a few hours. This far, I don't have any particular feelings on anybody... it could be more interesting once people start to post more (cf. above).

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
Exactly. I think we often forget that it's actually possible to lynch a wolf on Day 1. We easily fall into thinking that Day 1 is a hopeless case and that we're bound to lynch an innocent (or the Seer). That, of course, is a most unhelpful attitude. We definitely have a chance of catching a wolf toDay and we should not forget that.
Yea, let's show some hope, my foul despair-bound comrades...

Now I will just crawl back into my dark gloomy cottage on the black hill whereupon the stars loom hauntingly in the night and the red Aldebaran leers over the horizon like some blasphemous eye chanting a forbidden song, and let the terrible Nogrod take the horrifying square-shaped machine which is flickering with is hideous lights into the darkness of this haunted room so that he can post something, if he will.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote