View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 11:24 AM   #3
The Saucepan Man
Corpus Cacophonous

The Saucepan Man has been trapped in the Barrow!
Silmaril

Ai! Ai!
  • Mighty Cthulhu arsing imperiously from the depths of the ocean to crush the empires of man.
  • Hordes of Byakhee descending from blood red skies to torment the gibbering wrecks below.
  • The bewildering angles and unnerving pyramids and domes of the Great City of Celeano.
  • Tentacles slithering in the shadows of the forest as the dread Black Goat of the Woods stirs in her slumber.
  • The mind numbing sight of Lost R’lyeh rising from the waves.
  • The madness inspired by dreams of Azathoth.
These things I have seen, experienced, painted. But Werewolves …? Who ever heard of such a thing? In Innsmouth?

But, who have we here?

Inziladun – I don’t like the look of the scales and webbed fingers. There’s certainly something fishy about him.
Pitchwife – A heretic, yes. But a Werewolf? Well, as far as I know there have been no Werewolves in Innsmouth before, so they’re kind of heretical.
Loslote – Humble? By day maybe. But fanged and hairy by night, quite possibly.
Hakon – Simply a denizen? A man of mystery, more like. Definitely suspicious.
wilwarin – Another denizen? Perhaps that’s two out of the three?
Nogrod – One who studies planets … and moons. Full moons, perhaps?
Roa – A physician? Someone who has knowledge of diseases. Like lyncanthrope, maybe? And wasn’t there something about entrails too …?
Craydon1 – Penniless he may be. But fangless? I wonder.
Nienna – Claims that she’s innocent. That’s a dead give away. Claims to be able to predict the weather too. Aren’t canine beasts known for doing the same?
Nerwen – No wonder that she’s the last scion. All that wolfish night time activity gets in the way of the getting of heirs, I am sure.
Legate – Displaced, eh? Like a Werewolf when in wolf form. No idea what Pnakotic Shards are but they sound sharp. Like claws.
A Little Green – Blind, so clearly relies on her sense of smell. Just like … you guessed it … a wolf.
Morsul – Quiet? But what about after he has locked up the library for the night? Maybe that’s when he gets loud and howly and growly.
Kitanna – Another denizen. Third of the mysterious ones. Third of the Werewolves perhaps?
Lairen Shadow – One more person of mystery. Hmm. Ah, I have it! The Agent no doubt, sent to expose our secrets.
Brinniel – Oh, another denizen. I am out of bad guys. But maybe that’s what she wants me to think ...

On a more serious note, I am expecting everyone to play their full part toDay (and, indeed, every Day). When it comes to voting, we won’t have a lot to go on. But we’ll have even less if people don’t speak up, play their part, make their opinions known. I hereby give warning that I shall not take kindly to those who seek to hide in the quiet shadows of the thread.

So, when I get back, I expect to have lots to review.