View Single Post
Old 10-11-2009, 04:16 PM   #1628
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Great to see you Legate! A pleasure indeed.

And you Pio would be most welcome... We have a few very nice roles in store for anyone willing to grab them.

Mainly the right-hand man for the new eorl and a housekeeper (female)... or a spoiled little kid to mingle in with the kids of the Mead Hall.

All would be fun to write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pio
Will there be character descriptions forthcoming for:

1.) Degas
2.) Wilcred
3.) Raedwald
I think there should be. Gwath and Eönwë, would you do them? Isn't there a bio for Degas already? I thought he has been around for quite a long time (or then I mix him up with someone else), but if there isn't, then Fea could you please write one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foley
The new Eorl sounds interesting. He's not quite the 'normal' bad guy who is bad just for the sake of being bad. I'm looking forward to this. Fellows who are used to authority are tough to work with....and that means fun for us writers.
That was what I was thinking with him. Not a "baddie" in any way but not exactly the same lord Eodwine was, and maybe in some ways quite a problematic character...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foley
Nogrod and Lommy, if we are skipping to the day Eodwine leaves and if it is before the new Eorl arrives with his extra, new characters, can we start writing that day now? We could all make a pact to make the day as short as possible and so get on to the new eorl as quick as possible.
I was actually thinking of writing a short introduction to the "present" where lord Eodwine falls ill. After that you could all write any reactions to that as you wished and then either me, Lommy or a possible quest-writer would write the landlords in...

And after the landlords leave, the new eorl will be written in with his entourage (maybe jumping a few days forwards game-time).

How would that sound?