View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009, 02:59 PM   #1383
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
As I was making my normal, routine trip to Starbucks yesterday morning. I parked next to a lime-green Honda Civic. On the side, in yellow print was "The Green Dragon" and beneath it something about rewarder's points.

I chuckled and considered taking a picture, but thought it would be unethical. What I did not know, is the man in front of me in line at Starbucks was the driver of The Green Dragon vehicle. So, as we were walking out and both back to our respective cars, I asked where I could find The Green Dragon, because I heard it has the best ale north of the Ohio River. I could not resist the temptation.

I thought it was funny, the guy just stared at me awkwardly, as if waiting to find out whether he heard me correctly and not wanting to put him through anymore awkwardness just said "have a good day."
Haha!

On that note, today, while going somewhere, we passed a pub called The Green Dragon. You can imagine my reaction. I'll have to remember to go there sometime (though I am to young to buy alcohol).