View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 07:50 AM   #52
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roa_Aoife View Post
What other motive could she possibly have?
Is asking for further explanation from a throwaway one sentence comment a crime?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
The Chapter is of course, Minas Tirith. Yay, now you have to vote me.
I said you would be considered, much different than now you get my vote. Seriously, though since Minas Tirith is correct, you are a candidate (in my head), so far, along with Rune.

This means the other 2 possibilities for NGs are still up for grabs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
So why not pick a more obscure quote, then?
I thought I was being pretty obscure? Anyway, I needed a quote that I felt fit the situation. The person the noble (old probably would have been a better descriptor ) wisened figure was talking to made the throw away comment "unless the king should come again" after boasting he wasn't going to give up his power to any man. The old, wisend, figure was not convinced by the last comments, hence why he ends up questioning "Unless the King should come again?"

In this situation, I was not convinced that Fea's statement, regarding why voting and retracting for me was "nothing more complicated" than being alphetically first. So, I needed a quote which would show my lack of being convinced, and ask for further explanation. Maybe it wasn't obscure, but I found it fitting regarding the situation, and pretty clever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
I meant that I thought Fea explained why she did her retraction vote already in the first place, then she added another explanation for the sake of it, still Boro questioned her which I didn't quite get what for.
Actually, you misrepresent what happened Legate. Fea gave her post with the retraction and one-liner explanation. I asked for more, she gave it, and since then I have not asked for any more. That means you can assume that either 1. I have been convinced by Fea's reasoning or 2. I have gotten all that I need from it and find no more use in pursuing it.

My other posts have not been still asking Fea for more, but responses to Roa and Nerwen who have asked what the hell is going on?